This was a totally unscripted episode. I get all vulnerable and open, with no notes, and no script to read from. All from my head. :-)
So, in this very raw podcast episode, I remind us of the 3 Pillars of CMB (from episode 8), I share my heart and my thoughts on where we are currently, and then I look forward and talk about where I'd like to see this whole CMB thing go.
Honestly, this particular podcast should have been published when we kicked off the new year. It's really more of a "State of the Blog" address for where we've been, where we currently are, and where we're going.
Listen to the podcast here, and scroll below for more detailed notes and links....
Here's The Basic Flow
- A review of the "3 Pillars"
- Why CMB got started
- A quick (and possibly confusing) story of the last 6 months
- Future expecations
- Coming resources (and a request for your ideas)
Other Podcast Episodes Mentioned
- CMB Session 08 (3 Pillars)
- CMB Session 07 (Clarity over creativity)
- CMB Session 40 (Upgrade your tools)
- CMB Session 39 (20 Mile March)
- CMB Session 41 (Connect with your listeners)
Other Items Mentioned
How Can We Improve?
Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or any ideas to help improve the blog and podcast.
Seriously. How can we improve?