Can you believe it?!
Time flies right? Here we are with another year over, and a whole new adventure in front of us.
I pray God's richest blessings on you as you pursue Christ and all He has called you to this year.
If I could leave you with one piece of advice, as we venture into the new year, it would be this: Resolve to believe God so much that you to step out and do things that would otherwise scare you to death.
In other words don't let fear hold you back. God is with you. Go for it!
Here are my top posts from the blog in 2012...
- Get A Creativity Boost
- My Father's Acronym (Part of this series on self-discipline)
- Acoustic Guitars and Worship Leading
- Top Ten Worship Songs from 2012
- Set List Sundays (A recurring post of Sunday morning song lists)
My Top Five Goals for 2013
- To spend more time in the mornings with Jesus
- To spend more time with my wife
- To spend more time with my son
- To write more songs and blog posts
- To play more gigs
That's it for me. What are your goals?